Advice on Writing a Job Offer Acceptance Letter

Example of a Letter Accepting a Job Offer - Hard Copy 

Jane Fieldstone
87 Washington Street
Smithfield, CA 08055
(909) 555-5555
jane.fieldstone@gmail.com
Date
Dear Ms. Fieldstone,
As we discussed on the phone, I am very pleased to accept the position of Advertising Assistant with Smithfield Granite and Stonework. Thank you again for the opportunity. I am eager to make a positive contribution to the company and to work with everyone on the Smithfield team.
As we discussed, my starting salary will be $38,000 and health and life insurance benefits will be provided after 30 days of employment.
I look forward to starting employment on July 1, 20XX. If there is any additional information or paperwork you need prior to then, please let me know.
Again, thank you very much.
Signature 
Jane Fieldstone

Example of a Letter Accepting a Job Offer - Email

Subject line: Jason Burnett - Job Offer Acceptance 
Dear Jarod, 
It was wonderful to speak with you on the phone yesterday about the Marketing Director role at ABC Company. I'm thrilled to formally accept this job offer. I'm looking forward to working with you, and the rest of the senior management team at ABC, on charting a new direction for marketing strategy. 
As we discussed, my start date with be May 13, 20XX, with an annual salary of $65,000, and three weeks of paid time off. This salary does not include health insurance, effective on my start date. 
I'm looking forward to seeing you next Monday. Please let me know if there is any paperwork or additional information you need from me beforehand, or if there is any documentation I should bring along on my first day.
I'm always available on email, but feel free to call if that's more convenient (555-555-5555). 
Again, thank you so much for this opportunity. 
Best, 
Jason 

Kính gửi Công ty XXX
Tôi rất vui mừng khi nhận được thư mời nhận việc từ phía phòng tuyển dụng. Vị trí [.xxx..] chính là công việc đúng chuyên môn tôi thực sự muốn gắn bó và phát triển lâu dài, nhất là trong môi trường làm việc của Quý công ty.
Chính vì vậy, tôi viết thư này để xác nhận: đảm nhận vị trí công tác trên, và tôi sẽ cố gắng hoàn thành tốt nhất công việc có thể. Tuy nhiên, về chính sách hỗ trợ làm thêm giờ, tôi có 1 số vấn đề thắc mắc như sau:…..Rất mong nhận được hồi đáp từ phía Quý công ty!
Về thời gian bắt đầu công việc: Tôi có thể nhận việc từ ngày […].
Tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn!
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ:…..”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét